The Cobra is stable, pleasant and easy to look at – in meetings or in a large hall, in the cafeteria or in the conference room.
A suitable chair in any situation
Casala’s Cobra is a project chair with four legs, which can be stacked efficiently in such a way that 25 chairs on a transport cart will not transcend 2 meters in height. Cobra’s energetic appearance and the elegantly shaped armrests provide its friendly and modern radiation. Cobra is unmistakably pleasant. Passive and active seating positions are possible due to its comfort. Cobra is ideal for cafeterias, diners and halls with frequently variable set-ups.
- Armrests manufactured by means of freebending (radius to radius)
- Invisible attachment of the backrest
- Backrest directly bolted on (to the plastic)
- Visible connections by means of hardened soldering
- Stackable by 25 chairs (30 without plastic armrests) on a transport cart, 15 chairs freely-standing
- Possible to connect and stack armchairs and chairs together
- Seat and backrest available in wood and in 11 different colors of plastic
- Both armchairs and chairs are 100% recyclable