Feniks is a chair without airs; a team player, tailored to individual conditions, dynamic, pure and functional. This is characteristic for the full range of the Feniks family, so all models can be used together harmoniously on many occasions.
A chair for every occasion
A chair in forty-three different types, that is Casala’s Feniks. With and without armrests, wide or narrow, a sled frame chair, bar stool or traverse seat. Feniks always fits anywhere, naturally in all possible combinations. Feniks takes up little space. A stack of eight four-legged seats can be moved by a hand truck.
- Invisible attachment of the backrest
- Visible connections by means of hardened soldering
- Manufactured from regenerated/environmentally-friendly materials (67% calculated weight)
- Used materials recyclable by 99.2%
- Stackable by 12 chairs on a transport cart, 8 chairs freely-standing
- Fire approved connection between chairs
- Frame mesh backrest manufactured from fiberglass-reinforced material (30%)
- Wall saver construction
- Sled frame standardly supplied with anti-tilt buffers
|Designer||Kressel + Schelle|
|Stock status||8 weeks leadtime|