Many organizers have Lynx as a friend. A patent on an innovative coupling system is hidden behind its simple and graceful appearance, which makes it versatile in use and a guarantee for a superfast and stable result.
A genius in the room
Prominent, elegant or slightly bent, those are the three shells of the Lynx by Casala. Different variations of these models will emerge from the following options: with or without armrests, upholstered, cushioned upholstery, wood or plastic. Or the optional melanin top coating, in which the wooden layers stay visible, one of numerous possibilities for a functional chair, to make a stylish appearance.
- Unique patented coupling system (coupling system is part of the frame)
- Armrest- stackable
- Armrest guide rails for stacking
- Different shells on one frame
- Possible to connect armchairs and chairs together
- Stackable by 10 chairs on a transport cart
- Seat numbering (digitally/analogue)
- DIN EN 14703 certificate
- The chair is 100% recyclable
|Designer||Kommer Kors and Esquisse|
|Stock status||8 weeks leadtime|