Always identical but slightly different, that is Parker, the multifaceted one. An armchair one day and a chair the second. Suitable for the office one day, suitable for a hotel or public building the next. Its shell is designed to be compatible with 30 different frames.
Parker: I am 58 chairs
Its wide variety shows and makes Parker suitable for creating aesthetic coherence, even in large buildings. For instance, Casala’s Parker is placed in the lobby in the form of a traverse bench, next to the fire mantel as a comfortable armchair, in the waiting room as a wooden chair with a sled frame or a functional model with metal legs in the consulting room.
- 58 different models
- Modern design
- Excellent comfort
- Two different heights: lounge and normal
- Innovative upholstery due to newly applied techniques
- 100% recyclable due to recycled plastic inner shell
- The castors lock automatically when the chair is not in use
- Different slider pads available
- PEFC certified wood
- Swivel frame with memory return
- Tilting mechanism
|Designer||Kressel + Schelle|