CIMO Front workstation
Cimo stands for ‘circular’ and ‘modular’. This desk collection combines sustainability with a characteristic, modular design. Not to mention its clever and innovative adjustment mechanism, as well as a design that supports a healthy way of working, because it allows you to easily alternate between a sitting or standing position behind your desk.
The modular layout of CIMO allows every architect to design their very own CIMO setup. Even after many years of use, you will still be able to add or change components. Form and function go hand in hand: the mechanics of the height adjustment system are neatly tucked away in the columns. The slidable tops, on the other hand, allow for easy access to the cable ducts so that your ICT workers can carry out their jobs without any hassle.
- Circular desk collection; the design allows for easy future returns and reuse of components and materials
- Ergonomic working due to sit-stand quick-adjust system
- Proper cable management ensures a safe and tidy workspace
- The workstations can be adapted on site and at any time
- Practical solutions for integrating power and data sockets into the tabletop
- Unlimited possibilities from a universal frame
CIMO Dual setups provided with an additional Front workstation at the far end are ideally suited for office environments.
When we were designing CIMO, we already took account of future returns and reuse of the components and materials. Gispen takes responsibility for the entire lifespan of this product. When a CIMOproduct has reached the end of its lifespan, Gispen will take the product back and give it a new function or refurbish it. Due to a score of 75% on the circular ladder, we have awarded CIMO with 4 stars on our circular model.
|Furniture line||Gispen CIMO|
|Designer||Peter de Boer|