This calls for a certain dynamism within your work environment. There is a need for alternating work methods, either individually or together. It is due to the modular foundation of TEAM that its shape, appearance, function and accompanying accessories are easily adapted to suit your particular needs. TEAM does it all.
The various models, colours and materials will allow you to design the perfect table.
- A wide range of options to give your interior the look that best suits your company
- Supports and encourages one to adopt an ergonomic posture by making it possible to alternate between a seated and standing position
- The clever modular system allows you to design the table that will suit your application best
- Easy to adapt on site and at any time to meet new requirements, while being environmentally friendly at the same time
- Many cable routing solutions are possible, ensuring a safe and tidy workspace
It is due to its versatile and modular system that TEAM will meet all your wishes of today and those of the future. The basic shape of TEAM is the same for all the products within the coolection, but the table system is fully adaptable to suit any new requirements in function or appearance. Even after years of use at the office; a transformation that takes place on site. This is possible due to the modular connections of TEAM; all the components are assembled via a screw-, magnet- or click connection. No special tools are needed for (dis) assembly. A differently shaped table leg, a new tabletop, additional accessories that add function – it can all be arranged in no time at all.
Gispen believes firmly in its circular model, which is why we already took account of returns and reuse of components and materials when we designed TEAM. Gispen stands for high-quality products and takes responsiblity for their entire lifespan, while reducing waste production for as far as possible. When a TEAM product is at the end of its lifecycle, we will give it a new function or refurbish it into a product that is as good as new.
With a circularity percentage of 72%, TEAM is valued at 3 stars on our circular design framework, which we are very proud of.
different ways of designing a TEAM table
We have been developing modular furniture collections for many years. The Gispen ST is a good example of a modular table with various shapes and sizes.
Open the drop-down menu below for documentation and more information on the materials and specifications.
|Designer||Peter de Boer|