Gispen IC Furniture line
A minimalist desk and conference table with slim open frames and a floating tabletop that presents a visual open surrounding. Multi-functional tables due to broad tabletop dimensions. Extra-large table leg bridges assure maximum legroom and at the same time reduce material usage.
The power in design can be found in eliminating unnecessary details. IC can be applied in every surrounding due to its sleek design. Single IC tables are assembled from two table-leg bridges on the outsides of the tabletop surface and connecting rods under the tabletop provide stability. IC tables are available with fixed, height adjustable or adjustable table legs.
Desk table brought back to the very essence
- Optimal legroom
- Height adjustment
- Easy to control
- Stable due to clever construction
- Desks and conference tables with similar radiation
- Broad choice in width and depth dimensions
- Combines well with Gispen cabinets and drawers
- Meets NEN EN 527 regulations
- Simple dismantlement, parts can be separated for reuse
IC tables are available at a fixed height, adjustable by means of a rotary control or adjustable with a special bolt. Manual adjustment (by crank) or electrical (tabletop integrated) adjustment is possible with the 80, 90 and 100 centimeter deep tables. All tables can be finely adjusted to allow for possible unevenness in the floor surface..
Table leg bridges
- Depth: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 cm.
- Width: 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180 en 200 cm.
Separation walls and function-rail
IC tables can be equipped with functional, acoustic or atmosphere enhancing separation walls between two workstations.
- Punctured steel walls equipped with a function-rail for attaching computer display arms in combination with trays to tidy up the work area
- Atmosphere enhancing walls with Eco felt upholstery
- Eco felt with function-rail
Accessories and wiring
- CPU-holder under the tabletop
- Accessible, tilting cable duct
- Cable entry (duct) and access to power and data in the tabletop (various possibilities)
INDIVIDUAL – MANAGER – CLUBDESK – CONFERENCE
A large table is necessary for working in teams, or for the use of Clubdesks (flexible workstations), this is possible with IC. Optimal legroom is created by using a smaller table leg bridge in the middle, without the loss of stability. This construction provides more flexibility and facility convenience (cleaning). Furthermore, the tabletop can be equipped with a cablecubby for fast and quick access to power and data. Small separation walls can be placed in the middle of the tabletop for more privacy.
An extra-large table provides more space and flexibility on a small floor surface. IC is a sleek work area and conference table for seven people in one. There is a lot of legroom in the middle due to the placed back table leg.