Furniture as a Service
Furniture as a Service gives you the flexibility to respond to (unexpected) changes or an expansion of the office; an operational lease subscription. In more concrete terms, this means leasing office equipment including service for a fixed monthly fee. Your interior is easily adapted when the situation requires more, less or different furniture and you will only pay for the period that the products are actually used. Gispen keeps ownership of the furniture and your organisation will retain more working capital for core activities.
How does it work?
You are in need of new furniture and are looking for a solution that fully unburdens you for a monthly fee.
You are looking for a versatile layout of your work, healthcare or learning environment.
- Maintenance during use
- Furniture management
- Repairs, upgrades and replacement > flexible and quick
You will only pay for use. We will enter into an agreement in the form of a monthly subscription for the use of the furniture, maintenance services and furniture management.
- Your furniture is always kept up to date. Your furniture will not get dated nor will you have to face costly replacements.
- Easy exchanging and upgrading of furniture, remanufacturing, returns and reuse.
- You will become a circular entrepreneur and contribute positively to the environment.
THIS IS WHAT WE AGREE TO
- The furniture management system allows you to easily submit repair and service requests.
- Gispen retains ownership of the furniture and guarantees its value preservation.
A word from the professional
We are receiving more and more requests for FaaS solutions. Not surprisingly, because it offers you flexibility and includes maintenance and much more. FaaS offers many advantages to large organisations that have constantly changing requirements; a meeting place that needs to become a workspace or lounge area, for example. Smaller organisations see the added benefit of paying for use instead of acquiring new furniture. Moreover, with this service they are assured of having high quality products. We do what we promise: deliver furniture that lasts a long time, has return value after use and can be used again.
All Gispen products are suitable for Faas, especially our modular furniture collections due to their flexibility in use.