Ellen 2 Lounge
Refuge in a busy environment Ellen lounge by Ellen Sander and the Gispen design team is a rollaway lounge programme with an extending and height adjustable tabletop. Designed by Ellen Sander and the Gispen design team.
The starting point to support ‘Alternative Workplace Strategies’, also called ‘The New Way of Working, in an ergonomically sound way. Working with concentration, relaxing for a while, working together again or conferring with your colleagues, all these activities merge into one another seamlessly.
Ellen 2 Lounge is a work area for focused work for one person, dual work area fort two or a consulting spot for four persons when used in combination with two single rollaway chairs.
- the seat is designed in collaboration with experts in ergonomics
- the complete work area is rollaway (can be rolled away)
- built-in cablecubby in the tabletop with integrated control panel
- extending tabletop for an optimal cable management
- acoustic walls and cushions
- electric height adjustable tabletop 66 – 76 cm
- A secluded area in an open surrounding
|Furniture line||Gispen Ellen Lounge|
|Stock status||10 weeks leadtime|
|Product dimensions||Floor surface: 256 x 140 x 6 cm
Backplate: 140 x 140 x 8 cm
Tabletop: 120 x 120 x 4 cm
Bench: height comfort seat 45 cm
|Additional information||Acoustic walls, mobile|