Gispen IC by Peter de Boer for Gispen is a minimalistic workstation with a sleek frame of steel. The spacious worktop provides sufficient workspace, while the sleek frame does not dominate the space it’s placed in.
Sleek design with great stability. Gispen IC is available in several configurations including benches if there is a need for extra-large tables. Due to the set-back legs in the middle we've created maximum legroom. Gispen IC bench is available in 2 variants. Fixed height & height adjustable. The height adjustable version uses a click system in the legs where the height adjustment can be adjusted per centimeter and is hidden in the frame
Gispen IC is available in different top- and lacquer options. This will make it easy to create a personalized workspace.
- Optimum legroom
- Height adjustment hidden in frame
- Easy operation
- Stability through clever construction
- Sleek design, floating worktop
- Workstations and conference tables with similar appearance
- Wide range of widths and depths
- Complies with NEN EN 527
- Easy disassembly, separating components for reuse
|Designer||Peter de Boer|
|Furniture line||Gispen IC|
|Product dimensions||width: 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 cm
depth: 160 (2 x 80) cm