TMNL Dual workstation
Are you in need of a workstation that supports collaboration? Look no further than the Gispen TMNL Dual workstation, a collaborative workstation with individual height adjustment. Ideally suited for an agile work method and alternating users.
The dividing screen keeps things uniform when the tabletops are set to different heights. The frame, top and undercarriage are easily assembled and the height is easily adjusted.
- Future proof: this desk system is easy to adapt to your future needs and requirements, while being environmentally friendly at the same time.
- Design your own: there are many options to choose from, allowing you to give your interior the look that suits your organisation best.
- Circular: with this product you will join Gispen in contributing to the Circular Economy. TMNL has been designed to allow for easy future returns and reuse of materials
- Clever workstation: a sophisticated cable management system ensures a safe and tidy workspace.
- Adaptable on site: the desks can be altered on site and at any time, minimising transportation costs and preventing disruption of your primary work process.
From compact desks to a shared workstation; TMNL allows you to create your ideal work environment. The TMNL range includes the Solo, Dual and Four-Pack workstation. TMNL Dual combines well with the Front workstation. Its clever design makes Gispen TMNL quick to install and easy to set up, expand and move around.
Gispen TMNL helps cost-conscious organisations to keep evolving in a responsible way. The product is highly efficient, versatile and sustainable. The components are easily combined and are even interchangeable, if a cost-saving solution is required.
- Cradle to Cradle certified
- Tabletops of 100% circular materials
- Sit/stand adjustment from 65 to 90 cm (5cm more range than NPR1813 demands, accounting for users becoming taller over time)
- 2-way sit/stand adjustment from 65 to 130 cm, meeting NPR1813 standards and having covered a more realistic setting of 68 to 118 cm
- The distance between two height-adjustable tabletops is 2.5 cm at minimum for finger safety
- Cable ducts are available in small, medium and large; being able to neatly tuck away any amount of cables and power sockets
- Slidable tops for easy access to cable ducts mounted to the underside of the tabletop
- TMNL matches perfectly with the first generation of TM
- Various colours and wood finishes to choose from
- Opt for a melamine chipboard or lightweight poplar multiplex tabletop
A sophisticated design supports and enhances a healthy and alternating work posture. This is why TMNL users can easily adjust the height of the tabletop themselves. Quick, straightforward and responsible.
When we were designing TMNL, we already took account of future returns and reuse of the components and materials. Gispen takes responsibility for the entire lifespan of this product. When a TMNL product has reached the end of its lifespan, Gispen will take the product back and give it a new function or refurbish it. Due to a score of 76% on the circular ladder, we have awarded TM with 4 stars on our circular model.
It is possible to place a TMNL workstation at the front end of a TMNL Dual workstation. The added workstation is a full-sized adjustable desk of 170 by 80 cm.The dimensions match perfectly with the width of the Dual setup. An ideal solution for an agile workstation, or a three-person team. Individual dividing screens and cable ducts are possible.
|Furniture line||Gispen TMNL|
|Designer||Marck Haans / Peter de Boer|