TMNL Solo bureau
The Gispen TM programme, with different types of workstations, is a tried and tested furniture collection and has been on the market for 15 years now. Gispen TM is a modular system, and has been specially designed for intensive use. Ideal for dynamic organisations that set high standards when it comes to a multifunctional and sustainable office furnishing. As working methods and environments change, our demands change with them. This is why we have taken Gispen TM to the next level. Hence the new name: TMNL.
The TMNL programme matches perfectly with the first TM generation and features a variety of workstations.
Gispen TMNL Solo is a desk with two square T-shaped legs. TMNL is all about alternating between a seated and standing position.The adjustable tabletop is quickly set to the correct height. The frame, top and undercarriage are easily assembled and the height is easily adjusted.
- Future proof: this desk system is easy to adapt to your future needs and requirements, while being environmentally friendly at the same time.
- Design your own: there are many options to choose from, allowing you to give your interior the look that suits your organisation best.
- Circular: with this product you will join Gispen in contributing to the Circular Economy. TMNL has been designed to allow for easy future returns and reuse of materials
- Clever workstation: a sophisticated cable management system ensures a safe and tidy workspace.
- Adaptable on site: the desks can be altered on site and at any time, minimising transportation costs and preventing disruption of your primary work process.
- Optimal use: the modular system allows you to configure your workstation to suit your current needs.
- Cradle to Cradle certified
- Tabletops of 100% circular materials
- Sit/stand adjustment from 65 to 90 cm (5cm more range than NPR1813 demands, accounting for users becoming taller over time)
- 2-way sit/stand adjustment from 65 to 130 cm, meeting NPR1813 standards and having covered a more realistic setting of 68 to 118 cm
- The distance between two height-adjustable tabletops is 2.5 cm at minimum for finger safety
- Cable ducts are available in small, medium and large; being able to neatly tuck away any amount of cables and power sockets
- Slidable tops for easy access to cable ducts mounted to the underside of the tabletop
- TMNL matches perfectly with the first generation of TM
- Various colours and wood finishes to choose from
- Opt for a melamine chipboard or lightweight poplar multiplex tabletop
From compact desks to a shared workstation; TMNL allows you to create your ideal work environment. The TMNL range includes the Solo, Dual and Four-Pack workstation. TMNL Solo combines well with the so-called Front workstation. Its clever design makes Gispen TMNL quick to install and easy to set up, expand and move around.
When we were designing TMNL, we already took account of future returns and reuse of the components and materials. Gispen takes responsibility for the entire lifespan of this product. When a TMNL product has reached the end of its lifespan, Gispen will take the product back and give it a new function or refurbish it. Due to a score of 76% on the circular ladder, we have awarded TM with 4 stars on our circular model.
Gispen TMNL helps cost-conscious organisations to keep evolving in a responsible way. The product is highly efficient, versatile and sustainable. The components are easily combined and are even interchangeable, if a cost-saving solution is required.
A sophisticated design supports and enhances a healthy and alternating posture. This is why TMNL users can easily adjust the height of the tabletops themselves. Quick, straightforward and responsible.
|Furniture line||Gispen TMNL|
|Designer||Marck Haans / Peter de Boer|