About A Stool stool
With About a Stool, Hay created a barstool that put’s down a new archetype of the bar stool that we all already know. Not to be missed by his extremely popular form, employability and value for money. The stool you come against in the hospitality industry such as restaurants and bars. In a whole variety of interior styles you see About a stool appear. It’s wooden frame is available in 4 versions. The seat is in white, black, grey, coral red or blue. With black leather rebated fabrics possible. Enough options to suit each interior with its own style.
- Likeable design
- value for money
- various designs
Restaurant, business restaurant, bar, schools
- Seat is available in 6 colours.
- Legs in Soaped, black stained, clear lacquered or matt lacquered oak veneer.
- In two different heights.
- With standard glider also available with felt or carpet glider.
- Seat made from polypropylene.
- 4-leg base oak veneer.
- Standard glider
- W50 X D43 X H75 cm
- Seat height 64 cm
- W50 X D46 X H85 cm
- Seat height 74 cm
Upholstery in black leather possible.
Various glides for hard and soft floors.