PEXX transparent screens
Social distancing at the office
With the introduction of PEXX transparent screens we offer a solution for the changing office environment. These screens ensure that your (existing) workspace facilitates the required physical distance without losing visual contact. There are different types of screens which offer a solution for every type of workspace. The flexible plexiglass screens are easy to attach and remove without damaging your workstation.
What is your preferred work method?
There are four options to choose from:
1. Side screen and front screen: attaches to the sides or front of the tabletop, moving along with the desk as you adjust the height. The side screen is 100 cm wide which makes it protrude beyond the tabletop, providing extra protection from the left or right.
2. Add-on screen: mounts on top of the upholstered dividing screen in between your dual workstation. The height of the panels is ideal for a seated position. There are no tools needed to attach the screen; you can simply slide the brackets over the existing dividing screen.
3. Monitor screen: to be fitted at the very end of the monitor arm. The screen moves along as you adjust your monitor and is therefore always in the correct position when facing the monitor. The screen has a round opening for routing cables from monitor to arm.
4. Standalone screen: allows one to collaborate with others by having a transparent dividing screen on top of a conference table, reception desk or cabinet without losing visual contact. These screens can be moved freely to any position and are kept upright by means of sturdy metal feet.
The plexiglass material is easy to clean and the screens can also be provided with a foil which can be written on. The mounting brackets are of black painted steel and allow you to attach the screens without any special tools.
Feel free to contact us about the possibilities for your office environment, we will be happy to provide you with tailored advice!
The key features of PEXX transparent screens:
- Physical separation without losing visual contact
- Easy to attach and remove without damaging the furniture
- Easy to clean
- For both a seated and standing position behind your desk
- Universal fitment to suit most desks
- 100% recyclable materials
When designing our products we already take account of future returns and reuse of the components and materials. Gispen takes responsibility for the entire lifespan of this product. When your workstation (or parts of it) has reached the end of its lifespan, Gispen can take the product back and give it a new function or refurbish it.
PEXX transparent screens help cost-conscious organisations to keep their office environment up to date in a responsible way. When the plexiglass has reached the end of its lifespan, it can be reused in a new production process. In addition, the components are easy to combine and separate again, and in the event any changes are made to your workspace, the components are interchangeable due to the modular system.
|Designer||Gispen Design Team|
|Product dimensions||Add-on screen: 140 by 160 wide x 40 cm high
Side screen: 100 wide x 70 cm high
Front screen: 140 by 160 wide x 70 cm high
Stand alone screen: 100 by 120 wide x 60 cm high
Monitor screen: 120 wide x 70 cm high