Home office desk
Working from home demands focus and attention, as well as a proper workstation for ergonomic support. Adopting a poor body posture (at your kitchen table, for example) is done very easily without even noticing it, causing physical discomfort. In order to be at your very best at home, it is no luxury to have a desk which allows you to adopt an active posture and to keep in motion.
This is even more relevant in COVID 19 times, during which working from home in a healthy and responsible way has suddenly become an urgent necessity. Our home workstation allows you to easily adjust your desk to the correct height, at home or at the office. If the desk is used by multiple people, it will benefit all users if they can quickly and easily adjust it to their preferred setting.
Key features of the home office desk:
- Easy to adjust from 62 to 88 cm via a crank handle (5cm more
adjustment than required by NPR 1813 directive for taller users)
- 160x80 cm is the ideal size for a laptop and (possibly) a separate monitor. A tabletop of 120 by 140 will suffice when less space is available.
- Easy to equip with a monitor arm to adjust your monitor to the correct height
- Tabletop comes with a white, oak, walnut or birch finish
- The legs are equipped with adjusters for optimal levelling of the desk on any surface
- Sustainably manufactured > the tabletop is made of 100% circular material
Accessories that make your home workstation even more complete:
- A set of cable clips, power strip and connection cable for neatly tucking away any cords or cables.
- Outlet with power and USB connection for easy access from your tabletop.
- Monitor arm, ergonomic keyboard and mouse for an ergonomic posture
Feel free to contact us about the possibilities, we will be happy to provide you with tailored advice!
How does one sit behind a desk properly? What is the correct height and for how long can you sit or stand behind your desk responsibly? Watch the short instruction video below to be assured of an ergonomic posture.
|Tabletop||chipboard 22 mm|
|Cable tray||without cable tray|
|Legs adjustable||Height adjustable manual|